Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 5:50 AM
Subject: RE: DM6467 EVM u-boot Nand flash issue

Neeraj,
           The latest U_boot does not have support for DM6467.
You are compiling for the DVEVM. This is meant for DM6446. Compiling for DM6446 and using it for DM6467 EVM will not work.

Withing TI we have got U-Boot working on 1.3.4. Maybe you can use that.

I will  add support for DM6467 in U-Boot GIT later this month

Thanks,
Sandeep