On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 19:12:23, Mark A. Greer wrote:

> [...]

[...]

> no rmii_en
> > > setting. Although it doesn't look like my boot sequence
> is getting far
> > > enough for this to matter.
>
> BTW, are you implying that there is something missing as far as emac
> setup?  Note that rmii_en is set in board-da830-evm.c.  If you still
> think there is something missing, please elaborate or better
> yet provide
> a patch.

Just to close the loop on this bit. I don't think there is an error but rather
the form of this setting changed from your earlier patches. I just didn't
realize that initially. Earlier the rmii enable was defined in the
initialization structure. In the new code this is done at run time in
da830_evm_init().

soc_info->emac_pdata->rmii_en = 1;

Regards,
Martin