On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 14:04:16, Steve Chen wrote:

> The PC invalid (0x34767068 is not a valid RAM address).  It is likely
> you jump to that location via uninitialized or corrupt
> function pointer.
> You can try to disable Ethernet in kernel config to see if
> you get pass
> this point.  If you don't get this error, that means the problem is in
> Ethernet initialization/driver.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this using the base
da830_omapl137_defconfig with "Networking support" unchecked at
the top menuconfig level. However the resultant uImage compile failed with:

arch/arm/mach-davinci/built-in.o: In function `davinci_get_mac_addr':
board-da830-evm.c:(.text+0x16d0): undefined reference to `print_mac'

Looking at da830_evm_init() the call to da830_register_emac() is unqualified
with respect to any config options. This, I think, is not qualitatively
different than say the dm644x build.

Regards,
Martin