* denis walker via db-wg

> then we can get even more flexible if the LIR portal allows you to define set
> names for lists of SSO auths. So instead of just flagging a contact to be
> included in 'the' list of expanded SSO auths, you can add a csl of list names
> in the portal. Then you can have all your contacts defined in any combination
> of multiple lists that you choose.
>
> eg,
> Person 1 | List1,List3
> Person 2 | List1
> Person 3 | List2
> Person 4 | List1, List2
> Person 5 | List3
>
> then define the new auth as
> auth: SSO-LIR no.foobar.List3
> which will be automatically expanded to those contacts defined as being in
> List3

This would certainly solve my problem too (especially if there's an
implicit «all» group available), but I am somewhat worried about
feature creep here, as this would require changes / new features in
the RIPE NCC Access / LIR Portal applications.

My original proposal would only require reading information already
stored in those applications.

I'm not in a position to estimate the amount of additional work needed
for this, just keep in mind the saying «perfect is the enemy of good».

Tore