Dear RIPE DBWG,

...comment below, please.

Le jeudi 26 janvier 2023, Ángel González Berdasco via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net>
a écrit :

> > > [...]
> > >

> I'm afraid even with detailed documentation available some people won't
> read them and make up their own meaning for the attributes. But there's
> little that can be done for that. Having an explicit, consistent and
> documented meaning is much better than not.

Hi Angel,
Thanks for your email, brother!

> It might have been preferable in NWI-10 to use a different attribute
> name (e.g. org-country or legal-country) for ORGANISATIONS, to make it

...right! it makes sense to differentiate the country:
 attribute where there is some of those managed by
 RIPE NCC...but would prefer to create the new one
and leave the country: attribute as is.

That solve, imho, the usecase shared by the Staff.

Shalom,
--sb.

--

Best Regards !