Hi Randy

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 at 03:11, Randy Bush <ra...@psg.com> wrote:

> > I suggest that this is not just a localized decision of the db-wg, but
> > has global implications.
>
> +1, and this aside from the idea having other fatal flaws, as discussed
> here before.

Can you please be a little more specific? What is the global
implication of deleting undefined and misleading data from the RIPE
Database that no other data in the RIPE or other registries depends
on?

Can you summarise the fatal flows that follow from deleting this data?
Perhaps the circumstances are different now to when these 'fatal
flows' were discussed before.

cheers
denis
co-chair DB-WG