Hi all,

I'm here. Been really busy and wanting to get out another release and will do
so this week to get some movement. I have a ton of bugs in RT, some really old
that Oracle kindly copied from their bug system to RT and could use help
verifying those, many already being fixed, and many for versions that make no
sense to "fix" per se . I also could use help with the UTF8 issues as well as
some of the threading issues.

I would love to move the code to https://github.com/perl5-dbi. Who can I talk
to about making that happen?

Regards,