On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 01:47:32PM -0500, Stewart, Clay wrote:
> Not to add more junk, but shortly said, this list is invaluable to us
> working day-in day-out punching PERL DBD applications, even if only one
> message a day adds to the PERL knowledge vault between my ears.  Usually a
> few does.  So to reverse any affects of someone else not appreciating the
> service with verbal abuse from not having enough experience in the field to
> understand procedures or upgrade burps, graciously I say to the list
> providers . . .
>
>           T H A N K S!

I agree 100%.

The DBI lists are big (many thousands of subscribers) and managing
such lists isn't easy. I'm *very* grateful that I don't have to do it
myself and *very* grateful to those who have kindly offered their own
free time to do the mostly thank-less and tedious task.

Please folks, if you're not 100% certain how the list management works
(including unsubscribing, switching to/from digest mode etc etc)
please take a moment to send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You'll receive an automatic reply with full details.

Do it now.

Tim.