Oeschey, Lars (I/ET-83, extern) wrote:
There are no errors because no errors have occurred. You need to run your SQL to the database directly and check what you get. Are you in the schema you expected?

oh, what I forgot: in the ODBC trace I do see the properties of the
columns, so I *should* be in the correct schema, no?

Lars

But you may just have that table in more than one schema but it is empty in the one you are using - so it is not that simple. What about permissions? Really, we are flying blind here; you need to get connected from sqlplus or sqldeveloper and check what is in the table - connected as the same user.

All we can say now is that you successfully issue a query on a table and it returns now rows.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited