Atupid, irrelevant changes in RC like this, are not acceptable. Leave it as is, save it for 2.1

Dan

Aaron Stone wrote:
I'd like to have the source distribution for 2.0 look a little tidier than
previous release candidates and the 1.x sources. I just tested this out with a
fresh CVS checkout and it works well:

$ cd dbmail
$ mkdir src
$ mv *c *h conf* ac* libtool Makefile* buildtools/
            sort/ auth/ mysql/ pgsql/ oracle/ man/ src/
$ ls
AUTHORS    INSTALL.exim     VERSION
BUGS       INSTALL.postfix  contrib
COPYING    INSTALL.qmail    dbmail.conf
CVS        NEWS             mysql2pgsql
ChangeLog  README           sql
EXTRAS     THANKS           src
INSTALL    TODO             test-scripts

Yes, no, maybe?

This format also makes clear just how much some of the documentation needs to
be edited. There's a few parts that are just a jumbled mess of instructions.

Aaron

PS - For those sore about the database table prefixes, please be so kind as to
look past that for a moment. We'll figure something out that we can all live
with, with respect to the tables prefixes issue, and please do help out on rc8.