""Sumbry]["" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> > 1) Has anyone got the latest full CVS actually working correctly using the
> > new table names?

I've been working on the database scripts this week, they're not done. In
fact, I just filed a bug because the auto_replies and auto_notifications
tables are not correctly upgraded -- they just get zapped and recreated!

> Something else I'd like to see before a 2.0 release, is that dbmail has
> support for Postgres transactions built in, but it's not actually using
> them anywhere.  I see the function calls in db.c, but they're not being
> used.

I don't know why we didn't add these calls into the code yet, but I think it's
something that we can do during a point release because it's won't affect any
user-visible interfaces.

Aaron