Alessandro Magnolo wrote:

I submitted some bugs of dbmail_2_0_branch to the bug tracker (bug
#97, #98, #99), and two of the have been fixed by paul.
I would like to know how I can get the corrected version, or when I
can expect to see the bugs fixed in 2.0.
The bugs are still there in the latest dbmail_2_0_branch CVS, and the
experimental 2.1 doesn't compile. Moreover, we planned to use dbmail
in a production environment (a large installation), and wouldn't risk
using an experimental release.

Regards,
Alessandro Magnolo