Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
Paul J Stevens wrote:

I will merge Mikhail's patches into dbmail_2_0_branch if there are no objections. Testing so far shows them stable and safe. Some other goodies that will be merged into the dbmail_2_0_branch include strip unique_id <>'' from queries, db_getmailbox improvement, the search uid bug troubling sylpheed users, and a auto-reply bug in lmtp.

Wait, one of my patches handles the Sylpheed bug. Did we duplucate effort?..

No, no. That's your patch I'm talking about.

  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31