> MySQL 4.1 will only be supported starting in DBMail 2.0.1, which will be
released next week. If you follow the directions for CVS checkout of
> dbmail_2_0_branch, you'll be in good shape.

Been waiting for 2.0 to get stable (been following the list, and seeing all
the patches) before deploying it. And that was part of the reaosn we just
went to 4.1; was to prepare for 2.0 and generally upgrade the system. 4.1 as
it seems sooo much faster (with the exception of those minor query optimizer
glitches).

We've already taken the plunge to MySQL 4.1; so I don't want to go back now.
If someone can let me know if they think my hacks are 'bad' as far as
damaging mailboxes or something, can they shout out.

> BTW - What's DBMail 1.3.21?

Woah. Typed that after being up for 36 hours, so I guess I was a little off
:) 1.2.11

----

Is there anyone out there with any really large installations ... +200GB?

I'd love to talk and share ideas for managing large installs, optimal db
configurations, replication/backups, database maintenance, etc.
Drop me a private email (mark a-t orcon.net.nz) or to the list.

/Mark