In some email I received from Jason Burfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16 May 2003
14:54:16
-0400, wrote:

Hi jason,

did you try to attach a debugger to the process?
in any way if you can get us dump image off the process that would be great.

kill -ABRT <pid>

should make the process exit with a core dump.

anyway, might be an infinite loop or something?

cheers.