On Fri, Dec 15, 2006, Bernard Johnson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Aaron Stone wrote:

>>> All mail for @example1.com gets forwarded tot @example2.com.
>>
>> Does this work!? I've been thinking through the code all morning, and I
>> just don't think that this can possibly work as expected -- you're all
>> really looking for a rewrite rule. DBMail doesn't do rewrites at all!
>

> So it does work or it doesn't work?? :)

Well, I wrote the code that would enable this, and of course it's possible
that it works more widely than I expected, but I don't think so :-P

[snip]
> ... You
> have the ability to map @domain1 to [EMAIL PROTECTED], why can't you notice
> that the deliver_to is @domain2 without a user and map the user from
> domain1 to domain2?

Because usermap and aliases are different code bases :-P  This is one of
the places where there is overlap that probably should be taken into
consideration during delivery. I'll look into it.

Aaron