On Fri, Dec 15, 2006, Bernard Johnson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
What I get is that the lmtp process connects to the lmtpd
daemon.  Something happens (haven't bothered to get a trace debug yet)
and the connection is dropped and postfix marks it as "delivery
temporarily suspended to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] while sending end of data
- message may be sent more than once" which of course make all mail
backup until postfix decides to try that transport again.

Aaron Stone wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2006, Bernard Johnson
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>> So it does work or it doesn't work?? :)
>
> Well, I wrote the code that would enable this, and of course it's possible
> that it works more widely than I expected, but I don't think so :-P

But surely the behavior I describe above is a bug?  Do you want a
tracelog and a bug report on that one?