I quickly put that script together when I ran the abstract extraction last
year, and I never expected it to have so many users. :-)

I'm sorry that it's so badly documented and not really finished. I'll
improve it in May. Don't have time now. :-(

JC
aaaa ok we need to download the MySQL archive before I thought the script
did it for us. Maybe add this precision in the documentation ?

Thanks :-)

Best.

Julien.