Ok so if I have your approval I will modify the step-by-step guide.

And maybe instead of using a script we can put a copy of a mysql
configuration file that users must have, no ? Less work (you don't have a
script to maintain) and more easy for users. What do you think ? Unless
there is a minimal or maximal version of mysql to use ?

Best.

Julien.