OpenLink - do you have a timescale for the DBpedia Live fixes.. ?

Ideally, I would like to be able to move to DBpedia 2014 now +  the new
onotogy, and then apply changesets to this once Dbpedia LIve is back..
you think this will be supported ?  (ie changesets diffed from the 2014
dbpedia dump)

thanks
Paul