Juan Carlos

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 3:12:20 PM UTC-5, Juan Carlos Araujo
Cabarcas wrote:

> [ 50%] Building CXX object
> source/fe/CMakeFiles/obj_fe_debug.dir/fe_poly.cc.o
> mypath/dealii/source/lac/scalapack.cc: In member function ‘void
> dealii::ScaLAPACKMatrix<NumberType>::copy_to(dealii::ScaLAPACKMatrix<NumberType>&)
>
> const’:
> mypath/dealii/source/lac/scalapack.cc:243:91: error: there are no
> arguments to ‘MPI_Comm_create_group’ that depend on a template parameter,
> so a declaration of ‘MPI_Comm_create_group’ must be available [-fpermissive]
>        ierr = MPI_Comm_create_group(MPI_COMM_WORLD, group_union, 5,
> &mpi_communicator_union);
>
> Do you need scalapack? If you don't, just add DEAL_II_WITH_SCALAPACK=OFF

Last time I had errors was due to Trilinos version, but I updated that one
> to the current in use.
> Any ideas for resolving the error?
>
> Aditionally, how can I set from GIT the last stable (tested) version?

Every commit is tested see
https://cdash.kyomu.43-1.org/index.php?project=deal.II It happens that we
break something but it's pretty rare so you should be fine using master

Best,

Bruno