Dear all,

I was trying to install dealii version 9.0.1 on department cluster using
candi,

Before installing it, I install openmpi-3.0.0-intel

git clone https://github.com/dealii/candi

cd candi

./candi.sh -j 12
--platform=./deal.II-toolchain/platforms/supported/linux_cluster.platform
-p /opt/bin/

but I got the following messages:

Number of (at most) build processes to use: PROCS=12

Packages:

load:dealii-prepare

once:git

once:opencascade

once:parmetis

once:hdf5

once:p4est

once:trilinos

once:petsc

once:slepc

dealii

Building stable releases of deal.II-toolchain packages.

Currently loaded modulefiles:

No Modulefiles Currently Loaded.

Compiler Variables:

CC variable not set, but default mpicc found.

CC  = /opt/openmpi-3.0.0-intel/bin/mpicc

CXX variable not set, but default mpicxx found.

CXX = /opt/openmpi-3.0.0-intel/bin/mpicxx

FC variable not set, but default mpif90 found.

FC  = /opt/openmpi-3.0.0-intel/bin/mpif90

FF variable not set, but default mpif77 found.

FF  = /opt/openmpi-3.0.0-intel/bin/mpif77

After that I got the following error:

candi tries now to download, configure, build and install:

Project:  deal.II-toolchain

Platform: ./deal.II-toolchain/platforms/supported/linux_cluster.platform

Skipping git

Skipping opencascade

Skipping parmetis

Skipping hdf5

Skipping p4est

trilinos: configuration with ParMETIS

Skipping trilinos

PETSc: configuration with ParMETIS

Skipping petsc

Skipping slepc

deal.II: configuration with METIS

deal.II: configuration with P4EST

deal.II: configuration with HDF5

deal.II: configuration with TRILINOS

deal.II: configuration with PETSC

deal.II: configuration with SLEPC

deal.II: configuration with OPENCASCADE

Fetching dealii v9.0.1

Previous HEAD position was 097bf59... update VERSION for release

Switched to branch 'master'

Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/dealii/dealii.git/': Unable to
communicate securely with peer: requested domain name does not match the
server's certificate.

Failure with exit status: 1

Exit message: candi: git pull failed

Many thanks for any suggestion.