On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 01:57:00PM +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:

> > Similarly
> >
> >     prottest (U)         should switch to dh. Current build system:
> > debhelper (source version: 3.4.2+dfsg-3)
> >     python-pyfaidx (U)   should switch to dh. Current build system:
> > debhelper (source version: 0.5.5.2-1)
> >
> > are false positives of this lintian fork.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >
> >       Andreas.
> >

> They might be a false-positive, but I am pretty sure this particular bug
> is not in Lucas's fork.  To my knowledge, that patch simply adds 4
> classification tags that have been posted to the lintian BTS and those
> have no conditional logic of their own (they emit tags via existing
> branches inside lintian AFAIR).

My point is simply:  As long as the released lintian does not find the
said issue - how can I file a sensible bug report the lintian authors
will consider an issue?  I totally welcome if you would file a more
qualified bug report with the insight you have proven in this thread to
make lintian authors understand the problem.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de