On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:32:09PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > I'd like to suggest this recommendation could be of the same strength as
> > the "use salsa" recommendation, i.e., weaker than the dh recommendation,
> > and directed at people with no reasons to prefer either who are
> > wondering which to use.
>
> I was not aware of a difference in strength between the two
> recommendation [0]

I also was not aware that there are different strengths of
recommendation. ;-)

> but yes, the "people with no reason to prefer
> either" was the direction I was heading at.

Definitely.  Moreover, may be I have missed it but the question to some
example where the free form text is easier to read than the machine
readable one was not answered yet.  I'm keen on reading this.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de