Control: reopen -1
Control: found -1 6.8.9-1
Control: found -1 6.9.2-1~exp1

On Thursday, 23 May 2024 17:33:47 CEST Vincent Blut wrote:
> Le 2024-05-23 17:12, Nathan MALO a écrit :
> > Thank you very much for enabling those two features in the kernel.
> > Your work is much appreciated !
> >
> > Maybe I am missing something but I've download the 6.8.9-1 package from
> > <URL> and while fiddling with it, I was not able to find the keys
> > CONFIG_AMDTEE and CONFIG_AMD_PMF in the /boot/config file.
> >
> > Am I missing something ?
> > Maybe the package was not rebuilt with this new configuration ?
>
> We are just lacking a configuration symbol. Diederik, starting with
> linux 6.8 AMD PMF requires TEE. Do you want me to send a MR?

As Vincent remarked, that means the bug is not fixed, so reopening it.

@Vincent: Can you add a Closes: #1063161 to ``debian/changelog``?

And while you're at it, add the following line to the commit message?

Fixes: 7399dff4b4af ("[amd64] drivers/platform/x86/amd/pmf: Enable AMD_PMF as
module")

> Thanks for the report,

Indeed. Sorry for missing that.

Cheers,