On Mon Jul 8, 2024 at 11:39 PM CEST, Francesco Poli wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Jul 2024 15:50:59 +0200 Serafeim Zanikolas wrote:

thanks again Francesco!
> Not yet, because I made a mistake.
>
> See the attached patch, which fixes the mistake (basically, when I was
> writing the various LGPL rows, I was inadvertently thinking about
> combine-compatibility, rather than link-compatibility, which is the
> focus of the matrix...).

applied and pushed. which brings me back to:
> > can I ask you to both let me know whether you're happy for me to change the
> > review status to completed?

> > sidenote: I'm toying with the idea of proposing certain markdown
> > conventions to
> > improve discoverability/visibility of team-local and cross-team proposals,
> > in a
> > way that's less scary/formal than DEPs, and compatible with email. I'l do a
> > write up about it at some point; please do let me know if you'd like to be
> > an
> > early reviewer
>
> I don't know much about this topic, but, just a question: have you
> considered stuffing these metadata into a YAML metadata block? It is
> supported by [pandoc] and it also seems to be supported by [Gitlab]...

thanks, I'll discuss this in the various options considered when I do get to
write that doc. for now though, my thinking is to keep it as simple as possible
(unobtrusive when presented as raw text, which yaml is, and keeping parsing
requirements to a minimum)