Hi,

I was trying to write autopkgtests for Seqsero and python-loompy. I have
been facing some errors. Could someone please have a look and let me know
what I can do :

1. Seqsero <https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/seqsero> : I added the test
data and the path to that in the example file but on running the test it
says the examples are not found. I have tried renaming the examples file to
seqsero.examples but that did not seem to work. I also tried looking for
the examples folder and in the log it can be seen that the file is present.
I have uploaded the autopkgtest log here <http://paste.debian.net/1186639>.

2. python-loompy <https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-loompy> : The
package already has a python test suite so I was trying to run that but it
fails to install the package inside the chroot. I have updated my system
and also ran autopkgtest with the -U flag to update the chroot. I couldn't
push my changes because it is on a protected branch so I have made a fork
<https://salsa.debian.org/shruti_sridhar/python-loompy>
I have uploaded the autopkgtest log here <http://paste.debian.net/1186634>.

Thank you for your time!
Best,