On 2026-09-06 23:08:36 +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 05:27:35PM +0200, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> > Control: tags -1 confirmed
> > 
> > On 2026-08-29 23:48:57 +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> > > Package: release.debian.org
> > > Severity: normal
> > > X-Debbugs-Cc: [email protected]
> > > Control: affects -1 + src:jimtcl
> > > User: [email protected]
> > > Usertags: transition
> > > 
> > > Hi team!
> > > 
> > > I would like to request the transition of jimtcl from libjim0.83 to 
> > > libjim0.84.
> > 
> > Go ahead
> 
> Thanks, I have uploaded the jimtcl 0.84-2 to unstable and it has been
> migrated to testing[0], so I think we can close the issue.

Not yet. libjim0.83 is still in testing. Transitions are done when the
old binary packages are removed from testing.

Cheers

> 
> [0]: https://tracker.debian.org/news/1794215/jimtcl-084-2-migrated-to-testing/
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> --
>   Bo YU
> 



-- 
Sebastian Ramacher

Reply via email to