Hi, On Sun, Sep 6, 2026 at 11:18 PM Sebastian Ramacher <[email protected]> wrote: > > On 2026-09-06 23:08:36 +0800, Bo YU wrote: > > Hi, > > > > On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 05:27:35PM +0200, Sebastian Ramacher wrote: > > > Control: tags -1 confirmed > > > ... > > > > > > > > Hi team! > > > > > > > > I would like to request the transition of jimtcl from libjim0.83 to > > > > libjim0.84. > > > > > > Go ahead > > > > Thanks, I have uploaded the jimtcl 0.84-2 to unstable and it has been > > migrated to testing[0], so I think we can close the issue. > > Not yet. libjim0.83 is still in testing. Transitions are done when the > old binary packages are removed from testing.
Thanks for the clarification. Now it seems there is some change already: vimer@matebook:~$ rmadison libjim0.83 libjim0.83 | 0.83-2 | stable | amd64, arm64, armel, armhf, i386, ppc64el, riscv64, s390x vimer@matebook:~$ rmadison libjim0.84 libjim0.84 | 0.84-2 | testing | amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, loong64, ppc64el, riscv64, s390x libjim0.84 | 0.84-2 | unstable | amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, loong64, ppc64el, riscv64, s390x But I am still unsure if we can close the issue or not, so just an update here. BR, Bo > > Cheers > > > > > [0]: > > https://tracker.debian.org/news/1794215/jimtcl-084-2-migrated-to-testing/ > > > > -- > > Regards, > > -- > > Bo YU > > > > > > -- > Sebastian Ramacher

