On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Julien Cristau <jcris...@debian.org> wrote:

> > > OK, feel free to go ahead with both.
> >
> > (As discussed with Reinhard)
> >
> > Please add
> >
> > remove mplayer/2:1.0~rc4.dfsg1+svn34540-1
> >
> trying: -mplayer
> skipped: -mplayer (12 <- 73)
>     got: 5+0: i-5
>     * i386: devede, photofilmstrip, toonloop
>
> Should those rdeps be removed too?

All three packages depend on mencoder, which has been deprecated and is
essentially unmaintained by upstream for years. As I do have strong
concerns that mencoder makes it for jessie release, I would suggest to
remove mencoder, and all depending packages such as devede, photofilmstrip
or toonloop, for now until some solution is found in order to speed up the
libav9 transition.

--
regards,
    Reinhard