hi ya roger

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Roger Creasy wrote:

> I am trying to set up ndiswrapper under Sarge. Do Debian specific instructions for
> this process exists? If so, can anyone direct me to them? If not, can anyone who has
> had success with this send me the how-to?

for a non-debian ndiswrapper blah blah

http://www.linux-wireless.org/Install-HOWTO/Drivers/NDISwrapper/ndiswrapper-0.7.txt

when using ndiswrapper, you sometimes have to give up some features

        - always use the latest from sourceforge and latest iwconfig

        - sometimes wep is wrong when trying to talk with a real
        (dlink/netgear/xxx) AP

        - sometimes wpa will not work ..

        - sometimes monitoring will not work ..
        ( no kismet, netstumbler, etc )