Hi.

I'm new to this list and Debian. I have the following question. I have
been using Linux for quite some time now and I recently upgraded to a
better and faster pc. Before I had Linux on one 300mb partition but I want
to dedicate this machine to Linux now (1,2gb). What would be the ideal
partition sizes to split up the hdd for Linux? It'll be used for
developing mainly and for internet connectivity. I will most likely also
be running X. Any answers to this will be really appreciated. I don't want
to put linux on one big partition.

-Paul

 Paul van Berlo
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Hate becomes Love.. War becomes Peace.. Death becomes Life..
 Everything changes... Except/Accept The Spirits of Nature