On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 07:54:20PM +0200, Maurits van Rees wrote......

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 01:06:11PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote:
> > Have a look at this:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/07/msg00649.html
> >
> > ... which is a workaround.  Essentially create a stable chroot
> > first, then upgrade it to unstable.
>
> And how do I create a stable chroot?  *That* is the part that is
> not working for me.  :( At the moment I just want a stable chroot
> and don't want to play yet with unstable.

Oops.  Missed the fact that you were trying to build stable at first
even though it was clearly stated in your first email.

In looking closer at your first email, I noticed you set:

APTCONFDIR="/etc/apt/"   in your .pbuilderrc file

... which means the apt sources will be copied from your setup.  The
default is to leave this blank.  Do you have anything unordinary in
your sources.list?

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941  http://rustybear.com/publickey