Am Samstag, 20. September 2014, 09:38:28 schrieb J M Cerqueira Esteves:
> Hi
>
> I had Skype 4.2.0.13 working after the editing suggested here,
> but tested it again today and it is no longer able to sign in --- thus,
> editing the version number may no longer be useful, at least for some.
> [in fact I closed my account months ago, just kept an old testing
> account for such tests anyway]
>

> Best regards
>                            J Esteves

Hi folks,
I can confirm this. Does not longer work here. However, it seems like
Microf**ck uses another way to check the version, as an once "saved"
login/password is working.

You cannot connect again, once you have safely disconnected from the server.

As long, as your connection was preciously saved, it will connect again.

I am just working on it. If I find out more, I will inform you.

Best

Hans