On Tue, 7 Oct 2014 08:59:30 +0100
Jonathan Dowland <j...@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 01:23:06AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> > 1) Don't respond to "obvious trolls". Although "obvious trolls"
> > wasn't defined
>
> Since there is probably some concern that an obvious troll might not
> judged to be so obvious from one person to the next, may I ask, how
> would you interpret the message to which you were trying to reply on
> the troll-scale?

Hi Jonathan,

If you mean the thread in which you asked me if I endorsed the OP, I'd
say 9.5 on a scale from 1 to 10. It's barely conceivable that his motive
might not have been simply to start conflict, which is why I didn't
just say 10. I'll no longer respond to anything he says, or any threads
containing quoted context from him. He may happen to take the same side
as me in the systemd thing, but he does NOT represent my viewpoint, and
I don't want to be lumped with him.

SteveT