On 11/2/2016 6:49 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 17 October 2016 20:32:54 Richard Owlett wrote:
So I'm looking to near future when >= 128 GB flash drives available.

They already are, and larger.
See e.g.

http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/memory-usb/usb3.0/muf-128bbeu.html
and
http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/memory-usb/usb3.0/muf-128baeu.html

That was just a quick trawl at my local shop.  I am sure that newegg or
whatever you guys use will have them if we have them in our backwoods. ;-)

Going slightly further afield produced this:
https://www.7dayshop.com/products/sandisk-cruzer-glide-usb-2-0-flash-drive-memory-stick-256gb-sdcz60-256g-b35

I rest my case. ;-)

Lisi

I'll see your backwoods and raise our wide open prairie, southwest corner of Missouri ;/ I just looked and the national sites for Staples and Office Depot list them.
The last time I looked at our local Staples, they only had 64 GB.
Hadn't done an exhaustive search as 64 GB can handle my immediate need (as opposed to my dreams).