Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 15:30:35 CEST schrieb Christian:
Hi,

maybe this is the command you need? From an older doku:
-------------

3.3.10 Record/copy system configuration

To make a local copy of the package selection states:

$ dpkg --get-selections "*" > myselections

 # or use \*

“*” makes myselections include package entries for “purge” too.

You can transfer this file to another computer, and install it there with:

dselect update
dpkg --set-selections <myselections
apt-get -u dselect-upgrade
or dselect install