Hello Hans,

thanks so much for your very quick reply.

I just tried out the command you provided and it seems to produce quite an extensive list beginning with "acl" and ending with "zlib1g:amd64". So it´s basically a list with all the packages which are installed by  default plus the packages I installed afterwards.

I was hoping for a list that provides just my post-installed packages.
But I assume that in view of the fact that the /i*nitial-status.gz */doesn´t seem to exist on Debian there´s no way of achieving this goal.

Never mind. Your command will certainly be of great assistance when setting up a new system.

Thank you very much for that, Hans.

Many greetings and keep safe.

Rosika