On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 09:16:37AM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

> I didn't have in mind any type of murder or long lasting damage of any soft.

Still, it's a pretty violent metaphor, I think we can agree on that.
And perhaps somewhat off-tone for a mailing list with roughly 3k
subscribers from all over the world. For some, it might be somewhat...
intimidating.

[...]

> So as you are the almighty that now believe I shall be banned.
> Wish you good luck.

I think no one here has proposed banning you. Among those suggesting
you tone down, I think no one has the power to do that.

> I'll go back like all those ones who take and don't give.
> And will surely abstain from sharing my opinions or helping others in
> what I may have knowledge.

I agree with The Wanderer here: that would be a pity. Your contributions
are valuable here.

Cheers
 - t