On Ma, 29 iun 21, 17:08:16, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:

> I can only hope that one day someone will knock you off with a shovel in
> the face because you said something wrong. This will be a great day and
> you'll get back what you serve to others.

Seriously?

> This is a figure of speech, we all agree.

No, I don't agree. Please don't speak for others.

As far as I'm concerned it's just inappropriate -- regardless of whether
the other party also stepped out of line -- and you claiming it's "just"
a figure of speech doesn't make it better.

> A great man doesn't only try to find mistake others do, he also act with
> decency and respect.

Hmm...

Kind regards,
Andrei
--
Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human
soul in this world -- and never will. (Mark Twain)