On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 02:06:46 PM Leandro Noferini wrote:
> Ok, but I need to divide some directories to avoid the fullfilling of the
> disk.
>
> Do you have only one filesystem in your disk?

Is your issue / question how to put multiple partitions on the disk?  Or how
to allow future rearrangement of partitions as user's needs change.

In general, the answer might be LVM (which I don't use so won't attempt to
explain how) or maybe simply how to put multiple partitions on a disk?

If you answer those questions, I'm sure somebody will be able to give you good
advice.

(Aside: You can put multiple partitions on a disk, and they don't all have to
be part of the standard Linux filesystem hierarchy (e.g., part of /home) -- for
what I consider good reasons, I have multiple top level directories /
partitions / mount points (can all be explained) with names like /<user1>,
/<user2>, ... (vs. /home/<user1>, /home/<user2> ...)