Am 19.11.2022 um 15:04 schrieb Schwibinger Michael:
> Hello
> Thank You.
> I tried
> also with CPU Limit
> bute it did catch the whole CPU:
>
> Where can I delete by terminal the whole cache?
>
> Regards
> Sophie

Hello Sophie!

I suggest you to relax a bit, otherwise your aggressive attempts to
remedy a sim0le problem might cause further havor that can be difficult
to fix later.

You situation is not dramatic, and erasing the cache is possible, but
not meaningful.

Myself, i am using Firefox differently from you, it never reopens
anything due to my settings. But i just tried it and saw, that safe-mode
was in fact not helping. (Sorry for that!)

And i found a proper description of how to fix the problem here
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/870805>

I hope your english will be good enough to understand the approach, and
your computer skill will suffice to execute this remedy.

Otherwise ask again on the list and people will be able to explain it
differently.

best regards, DdB