Mario Marietto wrote:
> How difficult will it be to create a BSD system with the look and feel of
> the MacOSX ? I mean,not only based on aesthetics,but more structural,but
> not so much structural to incite the apple's lawyers.

I don't know why you'd want to do that. Nobody thinks (as far as
I know) that the great thing about Apple products is the
structure of their OS.

It would be a lot of effort. In the best case, you would end up
with something that didn't run Mac OS software, didn't run Linux
software, didn't run *BSD software, and had all the bugs and
lack of support of any new OS.

-dsr-