> Von: David Christensen <dpchr...@holgerdanske.com>
> An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Weird behaviour on System under high load
> Datum: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:22:17 -0700
>
> On 5/26/23 16:08, Christian wrote:
>
> > Good and bad things:
> > I started to test different setups (always with full 12 core stress
> > test). Boot from USB liveCD (only stress and s-tui installed):
> >
> > - All disks disconnected, other than M2. Standard BIOS
> > - All disks disconnected, other than M2. Proper Memory profile for
> > timing
> > - All disks disconnected, other than M2. Memory profile,
> undervolted
> > and overclocked with limited burst to 4ghz
> > - All disks connected. Memory profile, undervolted and overclocked
> > with
> > limited burst to 4ghz
> >
> > All settings so far are stable. :-/
> > Will see tomorrow any differences in non-free firmware and kernel
> > modules and test again.
> >
> > Very strange...
>

> If everything is stable, including undervoltage and overclocking, I
> would consider that good.  I think your hardware is good.
>

> When you say "USB liveCD", is that a USB optical drive with a live
> CD, a
> USB flash drive with a bootable OS on it, or something else?  If it
> is
> something that can change, I suggest taking a image of the raw blocks
> with dd(1) so that you can easily get back to this point as you
> continue
> testing.

New day, new tests. Got a crash again, however with the message "AHCI
controller unavailable".
Figured that is the SATA drives not being plugged in the right order.
Corrected that and a 3:30h stress test went so far without any issues
besides this old bug

Seems that I am just jumping from one error to the next...