On 31/10/2023 12:10, Michael Kjörling wrote:
Which is why I specifically asked OP to show the output of those while
doing something where OP felt that the computer was slow,_and_
reiterated that exact point in my response which you quoted from.

Dear Michael,

It was not my intention to offend you. Sorry for sarcasm.

I don't believe that CPU slowing down due to no activity will be felt by
a desktop user, because even moving a mouse will cause CPU frequency to
spike. And a busy computer (OP has stated that CPU has a constant use of
around 30%) will have frequencies high anyway.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/