Hi,

  I have my monitor, keyboard and mouse shared through a KVM switch. One host is Linux Debian bookworm 12.5 and another is laptop running Windows 11. When I leave KVM on the laptop side for extended period I have issues switching back to Debian side. When I switch, the screen is blank and KB does not respond as if Debian is running headless. I had to remote login and reboot Debian side with KVM locked on this side to get back the monitor/KB. This happens regardless of whether I am in Xorg or VT.  I do not know how to force Debian/Linux to check for monitor/KB again after extended period of disconnect when it has assumed it is running headless. Any solutions?

Regards
Ramesh