On Sat, Jun 22, 2024 at 10:22:53AM +0700, Max Nikulin wrote:

[...]

> I think, you are biased treating "system" as tightly built-in while most of
> others assume "system-wide".

Taking your bias out ("you are biased" -- "most of others") I'd
tend to agree :-)

You do have a point. Coming from the UNIX tradition, for me, X,
for example, isn't part of "the operating system". Much less a
desktop environment. For those coming from a Windows tradition
(remember: Microsoft once argued they couldn't remove Internet
Explorer from Windows for "technical reasons"?), it's the other
way around.

Cheers