On 2024-06-29, <to...@tuxteam.de> <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

>> Owlett is a notorious troll who never listens to reason.
>
> This is wrong, borderline defamatory. Richard Owlett is not a

Andy Smith:

 It's not an authentic Owlett thread unless it contains an enormous
 XY problem, a monomaniacal obsession with a solution already
 part-dreamed up by the OP, several factual errors, and a constant
 trickle of confounding small details that were never provided up
 front, now delivered with glee.

IOW, a troll. So go fuck yourself, as you should have done years ago.

Defamatory. What are you, a fucking lawyer? Sue me then, you little snit.