On 2024-07-16 12:51, Nicolas George wrote:
Lists (12024-07-16):
That referred to a warning I got after booting up after d-i finished
installing the system. The exact message shown was this:

cryptsetup: WARNING nvme1n1p3_crypt: ignoring unknown option
'x-initrd.attach'

This message comes from /usr/lib/cryptsetup/functions, a file added by
the Debian packaging. Nothing to do with systemd.

In that case you were correct. I had found posts online where people were pointing in the direction of systemd and due to the problem with systemd-cryptsetup you warned us about I was inclined to take those posts at face value. It seems that was not "fair".

Grx HdV