On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 15:29:47 +0100, Chris Green wrote:
> No, sorry, I get keycode 11 for both " and 2 which are on the same key
> on my keyboards.  For @ (shifted ') I get keycode 48, keysym 0x40.  So
> I get the same keysym values as you do and my keyboard does seem to be
> mapped as one would expect, it's a UK keyboard with " on the 2 key and
> @ on the ' key.

More evidence that this is a key mapping issue (as your subject header
indicates you suspected from the start).

> It's just that xte and xdotool don't seem to work right with those keysyms.
> 
> What Debian version have the people who replied so far in the thread been
> using? I'm wondering if this is a trixie issue.

I'm on Trixie as well.  Version 13.7, amd64.

Reply via email to